Sunday 27 March 2011

The Ember Legacy: Intro

So, I'm not exactly what you would call, "a typical beauty". In fact, I don't even think I'm a Non-Typical beauty. Me? I'm just an Ember. An ash, left from the flame. I'm the result of something much bigger than me. I can be running out of steam to a pessimist, I can be a flicker of hope to an optimist. To most people, I'm just an ember.

Addison Ember. Pleased to meet you.

OK guys, there's the intro to my legacy, the Ember family legacy. Its just a start, but I'm starting to have hope for it. Please leave me some feedback as to what you think.
Lurve and Shiz, 
            DeepBlue

2 comments:

  1. So far I like but seriously please post longer stuff lol otherwise I read the first one and get disappointed there's no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Don't worry! They'll defo be longer =)

    ReplyDelete